Exilis is intelligently engineered such that a trained professional can customize the delivery of powerful thermal energy and advanced cooling while monitoring skin temperature in real time.
What Is Exilis RF Procedure?
Exilis beneficially affects only the targeted tissue at the exact depth of penetration proven to achieve the desired cosmetic outcome. Exclusive Energy Flow Control (EFC) System serves as “the brakes of a race car”. Exilis precisely and uniformly reaches therapeutic temperatures in the shortest amount of time. This ensures a safe, efficient and positive patient experience and addresses multiple aesthetic concerns.
- Addressing a Need: According to statistics compiled by the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Exilis offers the two most demanded cosmetic procedures Viz. Skin tightening around the eyes and the Neck area.
- Precision: Exilis is designed with maximum control that allows RF energy to be applied to the targeted skin layer for optimal depth of penetration. This innovative harnessing of focused RF relies on the ideal combination of heating and cooling to achieve the best effect while keeping the patient comfortable and pain-free.
- Safe and Fast: The ability to reach a therapeutic temperature in the shortest amount of time combined with the safety of Energy Flow Control translates to treatments that are only 20 to 30 minutes in length and extremely safe for the patient.
- No Costly Disposables reduces the treatment cost to patients.
What is the Exilis procedure? How does it work?
During the session, the Exilis computer-controlled device is guided over the treatment area. Patients feel a warming sensation as the Energy is delivered to the deeper layers of skin. The ability to focus the Energy on specific areas at the targeted depth of penetration makes Exilis a highly effective aesthetic solution. The device engages the cooling system to heat deep tissue as its constant monitoring of the skin’s temperature facilitates a comfortable, even treatment. To favorably influence the upper skin layers, only controlled heating is engaged to redefine loose skin and smooth wrinkles. Thus, the Exilis causes the collagen supporting tissue to remodel, thereby stimulating and strengthening the collagen network.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Call for your free consultation today and to learn more about Exilis RF Therapy today.
* Results are not guaranteed and individual results may vary